Labels

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BLOW OUT

I did a blowout on my hair last night!



My Process: 
I oil rinsed with olive oil. Then I shampooed with Nature's Gate biotin shampoo. Next, I deep conditioned with both Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose and Shea Moisture deep treatment  masque mostly because I'm trying to conserve the Aubrey Organics and I had the Shea Moisture laying around. I let my hair air dry for like 20 minutes or so in twists because I didn't want it soaking wet before blow drying (I wanted my hair to soak up as much moisture as possible even though I used low-cool setting to blowdry). Then I preceded to blow dry my hair in sections. I sprayed each section with Silk Elements Megasilk heat protection spray. The whole process (from the first time water touched my hair until I put down the blow dryer) took me about 2.5 hours.




Here's what it looked like last night when I finished blowing it out:



This is how I wore it out today
(it shrunk some and had less movement than the night before but it was still nice)


Less than three <3

No comments:

Post a Comment