Labels

Friday, December 24, 2010

New Buys

Hey all,
I bought some new hair items so I just thought I'd come through and share.

First item, Diane boar bristle brush ($7.39)




It's kind of hard right now, but with more use the bristles should soften up more. I'll only use this brush to smooth my edges when I'm feeling like looking a little more sleek and polished.


Second item, Annie rubber cushion brush (Denman alternative-only $1.59 at my local BSS, Beauty 4 U)


This is the cheapest denman alternative I've ever seen or heard of. I believe the Conair and Goody versions are around $5 so this buy was basically a steal. It detangles my hair very well when damp or completely wet. It's a lot quicker than using a wide tooth comb, however, I'm afraid of breakage so I both modified it and I wont be getting rid of my wide tooth comb any time soon.

Here's a youtube video that shows how to modify a denman (or denman alternative):



from jazzybee445 on youtube.

2 comments:

  1. I dont know why I cant use this brush on my real hair, I normaly just use a normal comb.



    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I bought the brush I have noticed that it takes more hair out than I would like. I don't use it very often.

    ReplyDelete